1. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
5. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
10. A light touch or stroke.
13. Swiss hotelier who created a chain of elegant hotels (1850-1918).
14. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
15. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
16. A coarse obnoxious person.
17. The right to take another's property if an obligation is not discharged.
19. Mildly acid red or yellow pulpy fruit eaten as a vegetable.
21. Bourbon with bitters and Pernod and sugar served with lemon peel.
22. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
24. Offering fun and gaiety.
25. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
28. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
29. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
30. Of or relating to yoga.
34. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
37. A festival featuring African-American culture.
39. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
42. One of two flaps attached to a cap to keep the ears warm.
43. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
45. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
46. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
49. Singing jazz.
52. A Russian river.
54. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
56. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
60. Advanced in years.
61. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
62. A can with a long nozzle to apply oil to machinery.
64. A boy or man.
65. Being one more than nine.
66. Apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins).
67. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. At a previous time.
2. A cylindrical tower used for storing silage.
3. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
4. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
5. A cavity in the mesoderm of an embryo that gives rise in humans to the pleural cavity and pericardial cavity and peritoneal cavity.
6. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
7. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
8. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
9. A doctor's degree in optometry.
10. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
11. Of or relating to or involving an area.
12. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
18. United States sculptor (born in 1924).
20. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
23. A small cake leavened with yeast.
26. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
27. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
31. An arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands).
32. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
33. Fallow deer.
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
38. Of or relating to apnea.
39. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. Causing fear or dread or terror.
48. A genus of Ploceidae.
50. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
51. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
52. A state in northwestern North America.
53. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
55. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
56. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
57. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
58. An honorary degree in science.
59. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
63. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.