1. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
5. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
10. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
13. Ctenophores lacking tentacles.
14. Jordan's port.
15. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
16. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
17. Money extracted as a penalty.
18. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
19. A genus of Ploceidae.
21. Pertaining to or characteristic of an ascetic.
23. Metal shackles.
26. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. Lens for correcting defective vision in one eye.
31. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
33. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
37. Having leadership guidance.
38. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
41. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
42. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
44. Of or relating to the uvea of the eye.
47. Left-hand page.
50. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
54. A river in the east central United States.
57. Overgrown with ivy.
58. (Akkadian) Mother and earth goddess in Gilgamish epic.
59. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
62. A master's degree in business.
63. A three-tone Chadic language.
65. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
66. The cry of a goose (or any sound resembling this) v 1.
67. Cold-water fish caught in Lake Superior and northward.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. The act of catching an object with the hands.
2. South American shrub or small tree having long shining evergreen leaves and panicles of green or yellow flowers.
3. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
4. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
5. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
6. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
7. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
8. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
9. Produced from an egg.
10. A small cave (usually with attractive features).
11. Ludicrously odd.
12. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
20. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
22. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
24. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
25. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
29. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
30. A quantity of no importance.
32. An acute febrile highly contagious viral disease.
34. Used of a single unit or thing.
35. Being nine more than forty.
36. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
39. Sometimes placed in family Hyacinthaceae.
40. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
43. Czech composer who combined folk elements with traditional forms (1841-1904).
45. (used of arms and legs) Bent outward with the joint away from the body.
46. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
48. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
49. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
51. A rye bread made with molasses or brown sugar.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
55. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
56. A circular segment of a curve.
60. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
61. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
64. A radioactive element of the actinide series.