1. Inquire about.
4. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
10. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
17. (Russian) Small fruit or meat turnover baked or fried.
18. God of the earth.
19. Cause to be embarrassed.
21. Any of various units of capacity.
23. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
24. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
26. Transient cessation of respiration.
29. Of or relating to the philosophical study of ethics.
33. The father of your father or mother.
36. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
37. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
38. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
40. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
41. How long something has existed.
42. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
46. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
50. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
53. Dyed with henna.
56. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
59. A master's degree in business.
60. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
61. Incapable of or resistant to bending.
62. A decree that prohibits something.
63. A person of French descent.
64. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
65. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A city in northern India.
2. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
3. God of love and erotic desire.
4. A person who lacks good judgment.
5. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
6. Found along western Atlantic coast.
7. An indistinct shapeless form.
8. Metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon.
9. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
10. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
11. American novelist (1909-1955).
12. A small cake leavened with yeast.
20. The place where some action occurs.
22. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
25. God of wealth and love.
27. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
28. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
30. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
31. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
32. A boy or man.
34. A public promotion of some product or service.
35. An informal term for a father.
39. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
43. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
44. A brief description given for purposes of identification.
45. A state in midwestern United States.
47. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
51. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
52. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
54. Morally bad or wrong.
55. A quantity of no importance.
57. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
58. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.