1. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
5. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
10. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
13. Semi-evergreen South American tree with odd-pinnate leaves and golden yellow flowers cultivated as an ornamental.
14. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
15. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
16. Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people).
17. Cause a floating log to rotate by treading.
18. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
19. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
21. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
23. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
24. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
26. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
29. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
34. Two items of the same kind.
37. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
39. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
40. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
41. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
42. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
43. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
45. A state in the eastern United States.
50. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
56. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
59. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
60. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
61. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
62. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
63. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
64. Emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries.
65. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. An autonomous area in northeastern Greece that is the site of several Greek Orthodox monasteries founded in the tenth century.
2. A daughter of your brother or sister.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
5. Top part of an apron.
6. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
7. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
8. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
9. (informal) Of the highest quality.
10. The closing section of a musical composition.
11. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
12. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
20. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
22. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
25. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
27. Large family of important mostly marine food fishes.
28. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
30. An enclosed space.
31. Again but in a new or different way.
32. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
33. The fatty flesh of eel.
35. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
36. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
38. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
44. An informal term for a father.
46. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
47. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. A particular environment or walk of life.
51. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
52. Measuring instrument for indicating speed of rotation.
53. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
54. A large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property.
55. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
57. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
58. (British) Your grandmother.