1. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
5. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
9. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
13. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
14. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
15. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
16. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
17. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
18. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
21. (British slang) An unpleasant smell.
23. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
24. A state in northwestern North America.
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. 16 ounces.
27. A member of the Siouan people of the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
29. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
34. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
35. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
37. Type genus of the Noctuidae.
39. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
43. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
44. A Hindu prince or king in India.
45. Old World woody vines.
49. (law) A defense by an accused person purporting to show that he or she could not have committed the crime in question.
55. The basic unit of money in Yemen.
56. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
57. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
58. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
61. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
62. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
63. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
64. An associate degree in applied science.
1. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. The content of cognition.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
7. The territory of Athens in ancient Greece.
8. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
9. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
10. By bad luck.
11. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
20. Jordan's port.
22. The inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room or hallway).
28. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
30. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
31. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
32. Tough Asiatic grass whose culms are used for ropes and baskets.
33. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
36. Belonging to some prior time.
38. Flat-topped or convex inflorescence in which the individual flower stalks grow upward from various points on the main stem to approximately the same height.
40. The capital and largest city of Greece.
41. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
42. A state of southwestern India.
46. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
47. Brightest star in Centaurus.
48. English monk and scholar (672-735).
50. A formation of people or things one beside another.
51. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
52. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
53. Type genus of the Ranidae.
54. Type genus of the Anatidae.
59. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
60. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.