1. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
4. A fertility drug (trade name Clomid) that is used to stimulate ovulation and that has been associated with multiple births.
10. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
13. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
14. Old World woody vines.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
16. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
17. Someone who cuts and delivers ice.
18. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
19. European bison having a smaller and higher head than the North American bison.
21. Lower in esteem.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A city in east central Texas.
27. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
28. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
30. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
32. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
35. Constituting or having to do with or suggestive of a literary epic.
39. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
40. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
42. European strong-scented perennial herb with gray-green bitter-tasting leaves.
43. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
46. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
47. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
49. A high-kicking dance of French origin performed by a female chorus line.
51. A light touch or stroke.
52. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
54. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
57. The face or front of a building.
59. With eagerness.
62. Black tropical American cuckoo.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
66. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
67. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
68. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
1. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
2. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
3. Venomous Asiatic and African elapid snakes that can expand the skin of the neck into a hood.
4. Elegant and stylish.
5. Tawny-colored African antelope inhabiting wet grassy plains.
6. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
7. The 13th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
8. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
9. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
10. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
11. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
12. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
20. A slender double-reed instrument.
22. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
25. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
29. (informal) Exceptionally good.
31. Any of various small plant-sucking insects.
33. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
34. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
36. Baby bed with high sides.
37. The month following July and preceding September.
38. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
41. A ray of sunlight.
42. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
44. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
45. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
48. Small genus of Eurasian herbs.
50. A cry or shout of approval.
53. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
54. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
55. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
56. Two items of the same kind.
58. 10 grams.
60. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
61. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
64. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.