1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
5. A headlike protuberance on an organ or structure.
10. A decree that prohibits something.
13. River in eastern Asia.
14. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
15. How long something has existed.
16. A heading that names a statute or legislative bill.
18. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
21. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
23. Enthusiastic approval.
26. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
28. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
30. A Russian river.
31. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
35. A state in midwestern United States.
37. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
40. A resource.
41. An oily colorless liquid obtained by the condensation of two molecules of acetaldehyde.
44. 1 species.
46. The capital of Croatia.
48. Oblong cream puff.
49. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
51. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
52. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
55. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
57. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
61. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
65. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
66. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
67. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
68. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
69. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
70. A port city in southwestern Iran.
71. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. A sequence of 8 bits (enough to represent one character of alphanumeric data) processed as a single unit of information.
2. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
3. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
4. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
5. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
6. American novelist (1909-1955).
7. A genus of Ploceidae.
8. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
9. Brought from wildness into a domesticated state.
10. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
11. A city in northern India.
12. Clean or orderly.
17. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
22. Tag the base runner to get him out.
24. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
25. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
29. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
32. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
33. Being three more than fifty.
34. The sixth month of the civil year.
36. Involving the entire earth.
38. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
42. 1/10 gram.
43. Towards the side away from the wind.
45. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
47. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
48. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
50. The basic unit of money in Sweden.
53. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
54. An elaborate song for solo voice.
55. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
56. A small nail.
58. A sudden short attack.
59. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
60. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
64. A local computer network for communication between computers.