1. The imperial dynasty of China from 1122 to 221 BC.
5. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
10. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
13. A fabric with prominent rounded crosswise ribs.
14. Relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. By bad luck.
17. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
19. Island country in the Atlantic east of Florida and Cuba.
21. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
22. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
25. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
28. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
31. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
32. An inflammatory swelling or sore.
34. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
35. A historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan.
38. The slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa.
40. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
41. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
42. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
44. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
48. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
51. Covered with a firm surface.
52. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
53. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
56. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
57. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
59. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
60. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
61. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
62. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
2. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
3. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
4. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
5. A waste pipe that carries away sewage or surface water.
6. Twining perennials having cordate leaves and flowers arranged in conelike spikes.
7. (informal) Of the highest quality.
8. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
9. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
10. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
11. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
12. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
18. An earth color containing ferric oxides.
20. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
23. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
24. A fractional monetary unit in Bangladesh and India and Nepal and Pakistan.
26. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
27. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
30. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
33. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
36. (Old Testament) The fourth son of Jacob who was forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
37. After the expected or usual time.
38. Twining perennials having cordate leaves and flowers arranged in conelike spikes.
39. The number of the pregnancy that a woman is in.
40. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
43. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
45. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
46. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
47. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
49. A feeling of intense anger.
50. The mother of your father or mother.
51. A state in midwestern United States.
54. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
55. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
58. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.