1. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
4. Type and sole genus of the family Albulidae.
10. Not reflecting light.
13. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
14. (anatomy) Opposite to or away from the mouth.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
18. A French abbot.
19. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
20. Having winglike extensions.
21. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
23. Someone new to a field or activity.
26. Informal terms for a mother.
28. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
32. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
35. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
37. 100 ngwee equal 1 kwacha.
38. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
42. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
43. Avatar of Vishnu.
44. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
45. Noisy talk.
46. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
48. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
52. of or relating to poetry.
56. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
57. A list of dishes available at a restaurant.
60. A small cake leavened with yeast.
61. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
62. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
64. According to need (physicians use PRN in writing prescriptions).
65. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
66. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
67. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. The capital of Morocco.
2. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
3. Bar temporarily.
4. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
5. 16 ounces.
6. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
7. Relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area.
8. 1 species.
9. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
10. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
12. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
17. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
22. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
25. Enormous and diverse cosmopolitan genus of trees and shrubs and vines and herbs including many weeds.
27. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
29. Distant in either space or time.
30. A Russian river.
31. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
33. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
34. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
36. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
39. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
40. Australian rat kangaroos.
41. Pigment mixed with water-soluble glutinous materials such as size and egg yolk.
42. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
47. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
49. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
50. Made of or resembling lace.
51. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
53. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
54. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
55. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
58. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
59. The bill in a restaurant.
60. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
63. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.