1. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
4. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
10. The sign language used in the United States.
13. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
14. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. The sacred city of Lamaism.
18. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
19. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
20. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
22. Excessive desire to eat.
24. Divulge information or secrets.
26. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
27. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
30. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
36. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
38. Relating to or lying near the palate.
40. Any of various long-tailed rodents similar to but larger than a mouse.
41. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
44. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
45. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
47. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
49. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
50. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
51. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
52. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
55. A depression in an otherwise level surface.
57. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
61. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
63. A quantity of no importance.
66. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
67. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
68. Of or belonging to an aecium.
70. French marshal in the Napoleonic Wars (1769-1815).
71. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
72. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
73. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
1. A small wooded hollow.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. A unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains.
4. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
5. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
6. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
7. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
8. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
9. (Middle Eastern) Small croquette of mashed chick peas or fava beans seasoned with sesame seeds.
10. God of fire.
11. Singing jazz.
12. A polite name for any woman.
17. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
21. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
23. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
25. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
29. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
31. A person forced to flee from home or country.
32. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
33. A major god.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. Soft lump or unevenness in a yarn.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. Squash bugs.
42. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
43. A state in north central United States.
46. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
48. Tropical American shrub or small tree having huge deeply palmately cleft leaves and large oblong yellow fruit.
53. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
54. A French abbot.
56. A unit of length (in United States and Britain) equal to one twelfth of a foot.
58. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
59. In bed.
60. Common Indian weaverbird.
62. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
64. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
65. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
69. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.