1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
5. A Hindu prince or king in India.
9. A unit of subjective loudness.
13. The basic unit of money in Papua New Guinea.
14. Very dark black.
15. A narrow way or road.
16. An isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time.
18. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
20. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
21. A large and stately mansion.
22. Wearing protective mail.
23. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
25. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
26. A small cake leavened with yeast.
29. A light touch or stroke.
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
35. Small genus of dioecious tropical aquatic plants.
38. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
39. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
40. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
41. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
43. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
46. The fatty flesh of eel.
47. A Russian river.
49. A public promotion of some product or service.
51. By bad luck.
53. United States composer (1900-1990).
57. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
61. A sudden very loud noise.
62. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
65. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
66. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
67. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
68. On or toward the lee.
69. One thousandth of a second.
70. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
71. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A gait in which steps and hops alternate.
2. A city in Tuscany.
3. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
4. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
5. Read anew.
6. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
7. The principal activity in your life that you do to earn money.
8. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
9. A cloth having a crisscross design.
10. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
11. Belonging to some prior time.
12. A condition requiring relief.
17. (informal) Of the highest quality.
19. An informal term for a father.
24. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
27. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
28. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
30. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
31. A wound resulting from biting.
32. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
34. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
36. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
37. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
42. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
44. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
45. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
48. A small round soft mass (as of chewed food).
50. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
52. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
54. Decrease gradually or bit by bit.
55. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
56. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
58. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
59. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
60. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
63. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
64. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.