1. The act of scanning.
5. Shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg.
10. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
13. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
14. Urgently needed.
15. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
16. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
17. A device (used by carpenters) that holds things firmly together v 1.
18. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
19. Containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal.
21. Capital of Swaziland.
23. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
25. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
26. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
29. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
30. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
34. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
36. A prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people (accompanied by seconds) in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor.
37. A parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula.
38. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
39. A small piece of cloth.
42. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
46. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
49. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
50. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
54. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
55. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
58. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
59. Rate of revolution of a motor.
60. Render capable or able for some task.
62. Give a nickname to.
63. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
64. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
65. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
1. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
2. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
3. Lie adjacent to another.
4. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
5. A polymer of vinyl chloride used instead of rubber in electric cables.
6. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
7. A token that postal fees have been paid.
8. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
9. Wool of the alpaca.
10. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
11. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
12. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
20. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
22. With no effort to conceal.
24. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
27. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
28. Former measure of the US economy.
31. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
32. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
33. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
35. Greek mythology.
40. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
41. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
43. Covered or protected with or as if with a case.
44. A deceitful and unreliable scoundrel.
45. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
47. Jordan's port.
48. A telegram sent abroad.
49. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
51. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
52. Material used to daub walls.
53. A French abbot.
56. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
57. The first month of the year.
61. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.