1. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
5. Greek mythology.
10. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
13. An elaborate song for solo voice.
14. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
15. A local computer network for communication between computers.
16. A period of 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday to Holy Saturday.
17. Person who does no work.
18. (British) Your grandmother.
19. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
21. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
23. In bed.
25. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
26. A blind god.
29. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
33. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
34. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
38. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
40. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
42. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
44. Made of or resembling lace.
46. A decree that prohibits something.
47. An informal term for a father.
51. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
53. A scholar who specializes in Arab languages and culture.
56. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
60. Big-eyed scad.
61. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
64. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
65. Being one more than two.
66. A port city in southwestern Iran.
68. God of the underworld.
69. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
70. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
71. The residue that remains when something is burned.
1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
2. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
3. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
4. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
5. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
6. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
7. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
8. Small genus of dioecious tropical aquatic plants.
9. In or belonging to the air or operating (for or by means of aircraft or elevated cables) in the air.
10. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
11. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
12. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
20. A Mid-Atlantic state.
22. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
24. Soft creamy white cheese.
27. Toward the mouth or oral region.
28. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
30. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
31. Fallow deer.
32. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
35. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. A boy or man.
41. Type genus of the Lycaenidae.
43. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
44. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
45. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
48. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
49. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
50. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
52. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
54. One of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse.
55. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
56. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
57. A quantity of no importance.
58. Armor plate that protects the chest.
59. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
62. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
63. A light touch or stroke.
64. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
67. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.