1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. The prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races.
10. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
15. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
16. Having leadership guidance.
17. Become wider.
18. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
19. A fraudulent business scheme.
21. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
22. Greek mythology.
24. Jordan's port.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
34. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
37. (Old Testament) The first king of the Israelites who defended Israel against many enemies (especially the Philistines).
38. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
41. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
42. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
44. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
46. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
47. A Russian river.
48. Informal terms for a mother.
52. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
56. A native of ancient Troy.
58. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
59. (used especially of persons) Having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age.
61. An African river that flows northwest into Lake Chad.
62. The ratio of the distance traveled (in miles) to the time spent traveling (in hours).
65. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
66. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
67. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
68. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
5. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
6. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
7. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
8. Be seated.
9. An unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman.
10. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
20. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
23. Lower in esteem.
27. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
28. A French abbot.
31. Young of domestic cattle.
32. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
33. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
35. A modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure.
36. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
39. A public promotion of some product or service.
40. Capital of modern Macedonia.
41. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
43. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
45. A Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ.
49. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
50. A member of a North American Indian people of the Klamath river valley in northern California.
51. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
53. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
54. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
55. A rich soil consisting of a mixture of sand and clay and decaying organic materials.
56. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
57. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
60. A light touch or stroke.
63. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
64. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.