1. A human limb.
4. Wool of the alpaca.
10. Inquire about.
13. The sound made by a cow or bull.
14. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. A board with the alphabet on it.
18. Make synchronous and adjust in time or manner.
19. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
20. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
23. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
24. Feel admiration for.
26. English illustrator of several of Dickens' novels (1815-1882).
28. An associate degree in nursing.
29. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
33. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
37. The cry made by sheep.
38. American dramatist (1928- ).
41. Harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters.
43. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
44. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
45. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
48. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
52. A city of central China.
54. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
55. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
59. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
60. A city in north central Morocco.
61. Tie again or anew.
62. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
64. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
65. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
66. Type genus of the Amiidae.
1. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
2. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
3. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
4. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
5. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
6. Arranged for pictorial purposes.
7. Very great.
8. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
9. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
12. God of love and erotic desire.
17. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
21. An informal term for a father.
22. A young woman making her debut into society.
25. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
27. An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint.
30. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. A boy or man.
34. Not only so, but.
35. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
36. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
39. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
40. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
42. Type genus of the Coerebidae.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. Metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon.
47. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
49. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
50. A genus of Indriidae.
51. Shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg.
53. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
56. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
57. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
58. Slightly insane.
63. Before noon.