1. Rate of revolution of a motor.
4. A member of a Muslim Turkic people of western Asia (especially in Kazakstan).
9. Any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills.
13. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
14. With rapid movements.
15. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
16. Singing jazz.
18. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
19. Distant in either space or time.
20. A singer of carols.
24. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
27. Any plant of the genus Erica.
31. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
32. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
34. One who works hard at boring tasks.
35. Cattle that are reared for their meat.
38. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
39. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
41. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
42. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
43. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
45. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
47. Medium-sized penguins occurring in large colonies on the Adelie coast of Antarctica.
50. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
54. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
56. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
58. An Asian river between China and Russia.
59. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
61. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
62. An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint.
63. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
64. (computer science) The movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk v 1.
1. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
4. Unknown god.
5. To or from every one of two or more (considered individually).
6. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
7. (informal) Of the highest quality.
8. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
9. A crystal of snow.
10. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
11. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
12. Any plant of the genus Hoya having fleshy leaves and usually nectariferous flowers.
17. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
21. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
22. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
23. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
25. Heal or recover.
26. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
28. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
29. (Roman mythology) God of love.
30. One thousandth of a second.
33. (informal) Exceptionally good.
36. A genus of Mustelidae.
37. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
40. Foul with waste matter.
41. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
43. A cigar made with light-colored tobacco.
44. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
46. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
47. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
48. Fallow deer.
49. The twelfth month of the civil year.
51. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
52. A French abbot.
53. A branch of the Tai languages.
55. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
57. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
60. The square of a body of any size of type.