1. (informal) Elegant and fashionable.
5. Thin and weak.
10. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
13. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
14. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
15. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
16. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
17. A pointed instrument used to prod into motion.
19. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
21. Waterfall in Canada is the Horseshoe Falls.
23. An associate degree in nursing.
24. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
26. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
30. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
33. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
43. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
45. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
46. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
47. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
49. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
55. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
59. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
61. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
62. A short trip that is taken in the performance of a necessary task or mission.
64. The cry made by sheep.
65. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
66. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
67. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
1. A genus of Ploceidae.
2. A naturally occuring glyceride of oleic acid that is found in fats and oils.
3. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
4. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
5. (informal) A witty amusing person who makes jokes.
6. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
7. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
8. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
9. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
10. A violin made by Antonio Stradivari or a member of his family.
11. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
12. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
18. A fit of shivering.
20. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
22. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
27. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
31. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
32. Little known Kamarupan languages.
34. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
35. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
36. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
37. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
40. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
41. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
42. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
44. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
48. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
50. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
51. A member of the Pueblo people living in northern New Mexico.
52. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
53. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
54. Divulge information or secrets.
56. A young woman making her debut into society.
57. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
58. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
59. A public promotion of some product or service.
60. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.