1. A Loloish language.
5. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
9. A Loloish language.
13. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
14. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
15. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
16. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
17. Divulge information or secrets.
18. Failing to detonate.
19. Of people.
22. 16 ounces.
24. United States parapsychologist (1895-1980).
26. Russian Soviet leader.
30. A tight-fitting headdress.
31. A state in north central United States.
36. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
38. Before noon.
39. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
40. The amount that many barrels might hold.
43. A representation of common ground between theories or phenomena.
49. The act of scanning.
52. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
53. One-thousandth of an equivalent.
54. A city in east central Texas.
57. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
60. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
61. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
62. A genus of Platalea.
63. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
2. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
3. Not easy.
4. Move out of a curled position.
5. A Russian river.
6. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
7. A city in the Saxony region of Germany on the Saale River.
8. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
9. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
10. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
11. A frequently visited place.
12. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
20. The third month of the civil year.
21. English translator and Protestant martyr.
23. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
25. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
27. A village in eastern Ireland (northwest of Dublin).
28. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
29. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
32. Informal terms for a mother.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
34. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
35. A public promotion of some product or service.
37. A university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River north of Bangor.
41. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
42. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
44. An island of central Hawaii.
45. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
46. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. Jordan's port.
50. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
51. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
52. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
55. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
56. A light touch or stroke.
58. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.