1. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
4. Artificial and inferior.
10. An argument opposed to a proposal.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. A person authorized to conduct religious worship.
15. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
16. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
17. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
19. Sweet juicy gritty-textured fruit available in many varieties.
21. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
22. A native of ancient Troy.
24. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
27. Boiled or baked buckwheat.
28. An enveloping bandage.
30. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
37. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
39. Speak in a nasal voice.
40. A metric unit of length equal to one billionth of a meter.
41. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
45. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
46. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
49. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
51. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
54. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
58. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
60. Fiddler crabs.
61. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
63. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
64. A light touch or stroke.
65. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
66. A doctor's degree in education.
1. An inhabitant of Lappland.
2. American novelist (1909-1955).
3. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
4. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
5. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
6. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
7. A unit of pressure.
8. Any of various tailless stout-bodied amphibians with long hind limbs for leaping.
9. A lustrous gray strong metallic element resembling titanium.
10. A game played with playing cards.
11. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
12. Wife of Balder.
18. A small nail.
20. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
23. Jordan's port.
25. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
26. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization.
29. A city in east central Texas.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
34. God of death.
35. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
36. A young woman making her debut into society.
38. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
40. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
42. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
43. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
44. (Spanish) Saffron-flavored dish made of rice with shellfish and chicken.
45. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
47. To some (great or small) extent.
48. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
50. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. A town in north central Oklahoma.
53. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
55. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
56. A resource.
57. A humorous anecdote or remark.
59. (informal) Of the highest quality.
62. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.