1. The bill in a restaurant.
4. A deep bow.
10. A proportion multiplied by 100.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. United States poet and critic (1916-1986).
15. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
16. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
18. A notable achievement.
19. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
20. Possible to sell.
21. Hold back to a later time.
23. 16 ounces.
24. 1 species.
27. To an ample degree or in an ample manner.
30. A loud utterance.
31. A youthful male person.
34. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
35. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
39. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
41. (Assyrian) God of fire and light.
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
44. A humorous anecdote or remark.
45. (baseball) Able to bat either right-handed or left-handed.
49. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
50. Requiring secret or mysterious knowledge.
54. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
57. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
58. Any plant of the genus Gazania valued for their showy daisy flowers.
60. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
61. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
63. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
64. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
65. An oil port in southern Iraq.
66. (informal) Of the highest quality.
1. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
2. A city in northern India.
3. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
4. Covered with scabs.
5. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
6. Filled with a great quantity.
7. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
8. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
9. The middle of the day.
10. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
11. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
12. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
17. (Jewish cookery) A loaf of white bread containing eggs and leavened with yeast.
22. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. Exaggeratedly proper.
28. Informal terms for a mother.
29. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
32. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
33. Not only so, but.
36. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
37. A former British gold coin worth 21 chillings.
40. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
42. A festival featuring African-American culture.
46. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
47. A set of data arranged in rows and columns.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. The habitation of wild animals.
51. Type genus of the Ranidae.
52. Neither warm or very cold.
53. Armor plate that protects the chest.
55. Sound recording consisting of a disc with continuous grooves.
56. Same in identity.
59. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
62. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.