1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
10. The airforce of Great Britain.
13. Tree bearing large brown nuts containing e.g. caffeine.
14. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
15. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
16. Rotary motion of an object around its own axis.
17. Have confidence or faith in.
19. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
21. Being ten more than one hundred eighty.
22. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
23. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
25. Unknown god.
29. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
32. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
36. An employee who mixes and serves alcoholic drinks at a bar.
38. A river in southeastern France.
40. An Oscan-speaking member of an ancient people of Campania.
43. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
44. Avatar of Vishnu.
45. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
47. Of high moral or intellectual value.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
55. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
56. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
57. A college town in central New York on Lake Cayuga.
60. An ancient Hebrew unit of capacity equal to 10 baths or 10 ephahs.
61. The month following March and preceding May.
62. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
63. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
2. A Russian unit of weight equal to approximately 36 pounds.
3. A republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
5. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
6. A stock exchange in New York.
7. Includes some plants usually placed in e.g. genus Dicksonia.
8. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
9. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
10. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
11. A means of serving.
12. A unit that is part of some military service.
18. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
20. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
24. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
26. By bad luck.
27. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
28. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
30. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
31. The battle in 1806 in which Napoleon decisively defeated the Prussians.
33. A fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services.
34. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
35. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
37. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
39. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
41. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
42. A city of southeastern Mexico.
46. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
47. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
48. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
49. Very dark black.
50. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
52. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
53. Top part of an apron.
54. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
58. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
59. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.