1. A light touch or stroke.
4. Italian painter and art historian (1511-1574).
10. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
13. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
14. Fungus used in the preparation of punk for fuses.
15. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
16. God of the earth.
17. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
18. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
19. Not only so, but.
21. Informal terms for a mother.
22. Capital of Armenia.
24. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
26. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
27. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
28. Not easy.
31. Surface layer of ground containing a matt of grass and grass roots.
33. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
37. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
40. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
42. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
44. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
45. A loose cloak with a hood.
47. A large fleet.
50. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
51. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
52. Jordan's port.
56. The 10th letter of the Greek alphabet.
59. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
60. Of a pale purple color.
64. A sudden short attack.
65. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
66. An isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time.
68. An accountant certified by the state.
69. The bill in a restaurant.
70. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
71. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. Motherless calf in a range herd of cattle.
2. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
3. A small cake leavened with yeast.
4. British informal term.
5. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
6. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
7. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
8. Cause annoyance in.
9. (Greek mythology) Son of Daedalus.
10. Speaking a Slavic language.
11. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
12. A support or foundation.
20. A blind god.
23. A visual representation of an object or scene or person produced on a surface.
25. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
29. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
30. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
32. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
34. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
35. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
36. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
38. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
39. Fiddler crabs.
41. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
42. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
43. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
46. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
48. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
49. Wool of the alpaca.
53. God of love and erotic desire.
54. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
55. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
57. Type genus of the Pipidae.
58. The sixth month of the civil year.
61. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
62. A toilet in England.
63. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
64. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
67. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.