1. An indistinct shapeless form.
5. Rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force, as on a wave.
10. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
13. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
14. Of or relating to or characteristic of ancient Carthage or its people or their language.
15. An associate degree in applied science.
16. (informal) Exceptionally good.
17. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
18. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
19. The capital and largest city of Japan.
21. An elaborate song for solo voice.
23. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
24. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
25. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
27. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
30. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
35. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
36. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
39. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
43. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
45. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
46. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
49. Squash bugs.
52. Distance measured in miles.
56. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
59. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
60. A master's degree in business.
63. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
64. A quantity of money.
65. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
66. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
1. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
2. Qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward.
3. Toward the mouth or oral region.
4. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
5. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
6. Flavored with sour orange peel.
7. Take or catch as if in a snare or trap.
8. Not final or absolute.
9. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
10. An expression of open-mouthed astonishment.
11. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
12. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
20. Using speech rather than writing.
22. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
28. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
29. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
31. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
32. Female equine animal.
33. Divulge information or secrets.
34. An informal term for a father.
37. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
38. (Mexican) Corn and cornmeal dough stuffed with a meat mixture then wrapped in corn husks and steamed.
40. Lower in esteem.
41. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
42. Genus of South and Central American heathlike evergreen shrubs.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. Designating a solution containing 1 mole of solute per 1000 grams of solvent.
48. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
50. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
51. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
52. An informal term for a father.
53. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
54. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
55. Catch sight of.
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
58. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
61. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
62. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.