1. A rapid bustling commotion.
4. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
9. Occurring widely (as to many people).
13. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
14. Long-winged web-footed aquatic bird of the gull family.
15. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
16. Used of a single unit or thing.
17. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trademarks Aleve and Anaprox and Aflaxen).
18. Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception.
19. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
21. A telegram sent abroad.
22. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
25. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
26. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
29. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
31. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
33. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
37. (folklore) A small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings.
40. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
42. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
43. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
44. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
46. A light touch or stroke.
48. An inhabitant of ancient Thebes.
54. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
55. Medium-sized penguins occurring in large colonies on the Adelie coast of Antarctica.
57. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
58. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
59. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
61. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
62. Joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces.
63. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
64. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
65. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
1. Any of the forms of Chinese spoken in Fukien province.
2. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. Make a plat of.
5. English courtier (a favorite of Elizabeth I) who tried to colonize Virginia.
6. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
7. The virus that causes acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS).
8. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. Jordan's port.
11. An ability that has been acquired by training.
12. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
23. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
24. How long something has existed.
27. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
28. A French abbot.
30. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
32. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
34. Divulge information or secrets.
35. Used in combination to denote the middle.
36. An honorary degree in science.
38. Of or relating to or characteristic of Ghana or its people or language.
39. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
45. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
47. Lower in esteem.
48. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
49. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
50. Country of southeastern Asia that extends southward along the isthmus of Kra to the Malay peninsula.
51. A Russian river.
52. Not only so, but.
53. Avatar of Vishnu.
56. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
58. Informal abbreviation of `representative'.
60. A person forced to flee from home or country.