1. One of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof.
5. Treated with contempt.
10. Enlarged prostate.
13. On or toward the lee.
14. Make less active or intense.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
17. God of love and erotic desire.
19. The capital and largest city of Zimbabwe.
20. A sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc.
21. A public promotion of some product or service.
24. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
25. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
28. A genus of Ploceidae.
30. A thick black tar intermediate between petroleum and asphalt.
34. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
35. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
39. The crease at the junction of the inner part of the thigh with the trunk together with the adjacent region and often including the external genitals.
40. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
42. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
43. (Akkadian) Mother of the gods and consort of Apsu.
44. Great coolness and composure under strain.
46. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
47. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
48. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
55. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
59. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
61. Extremely pleasing.
62. A resident of Utah.
64. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
65. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
66. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
67. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
1. A vigorous blow.
2. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
3. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
4. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
5. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. Russian physicist (1895-1971).
8. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
9. A Mid-Atlantic state.
10. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
11. The capital of Cape Verde on Sao Tiago Island.
12. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
18. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
22. A person forced to flee from home or country.
23. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
26. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
27. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
29. (Babylonian) The sky god.
31. An abnormal new mass of tissue that serves no purpose.
32. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
33. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
36. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
37. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
38. A light touch or stroke.
41. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
45. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
49. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
50. A French abbot.
51. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
52. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
53. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
54. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
56. A large bottle with a narrow mouth.
57. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
58. An informal term for a father.
60. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
63. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.