1. Cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle.
4. The capital of the Mexican state of Yucatan.
10. A slight amount or degree of difference.
13. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
14. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
15. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
16. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
17. A school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences.
18. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
24. A clear oily brown solution of cresols in soap.
26. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
28. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
29. A male child (a familiar term of address to a boy).
32. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
35. (Scotland) A landowner.
36. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
37. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
39. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
40. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. The last (12th) month of the year.
43. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
44. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
45. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
47. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
51. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
55. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
60. A port in southwestern Scotland.
61. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
64. The bill in a restaurant.
65. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
66. Belonging to or prescribed for celiac disease.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Using speech rather than writing.
3. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
4. (informal) Roused to anger.
5. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
6. An established ceremony prescribed by a religion.
7. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
8. A metrical unit with stressed-unstressed-unstressed syllables.
9. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
10. Italian operatic soprano (born in 1922).
11. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
12. An informal term for a father.
20. Italian lawn bowling (played on a long narrow dirt court).
21. A member of an aboriginal people living in the hills in southeastern India.
22. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
23. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
25. A deep bow.
27. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
30. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
31. A doctor's degree in education.
33. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
34. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
38. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
42. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
46. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
48. A representation of the Virgin Mary mourning over the dead body of Jesus.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
52. Genus of prickly shrubs and small trees of the Caribbean region.
53. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
54. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.
56. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
57. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
58. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
59. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
62. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
63. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.