1. The seventh and last day of the week.
4. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
9. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
13. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
14. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
15. An elaborate song for solo voice.
16. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
18. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
19. Any small compartment.
20. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
22. Leave voluntarily.
24. A Russian river.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
33. A drama set to music.
36. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
37. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
39. A light touch or stroke.
41. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
43. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
47. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
50. Type genus of the Amiidae.
51. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
53. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
54. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
58. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
59. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
62. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
63. A field covered with grass or herbage and suitable for grazing by livestock.
64. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
65. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
3. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
4. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
5. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
6. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
7. Take in solid food.
8. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
9. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
10. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
11. The handle of a sword or dagger.
12. An account describing incidents or events.
17. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
21. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
23. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
25. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
28. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
29. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
30. A genus of Ploceidae.
31. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
32. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
34. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
35. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
38. In bed.
40. Loose or flaccid body fat.
42. Absolve or pardon.
44. Any organic compound containing the group -CONH2.
45. An energetic American dance that was popular in the 1930s (probably named for the aviator Charles Lindbergh).
46. Port city in western Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea.
48. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
49. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
52. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
55. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
56. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
57. Pertaining to the forward part of a vessel.
60. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
61. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.