1. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
5. State in northeastern India.
10. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
13. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
14. Indicated by necessary connotation though not expressed directly.
15. The month following February and preceding April.
16. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
17. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
19. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
21. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
25. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
33. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
35. 10 grams.
36. A desert in central Asia.
40. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
43. Spicy sauce of tomatoes and onions and chili peppers to accompany Mexican foods.
46. Wanted intensely.
50. One of two alternative forms of a genes that can have the same locus on homologous chromosomes and are responsible for alternative traits.
51. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
52. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
56. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
57. Beyond or deviating from the usual or expected.
58. Covered with scabs.
60. An audiotape recording of sound.
61. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
62. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
63. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
3. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
4. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
5. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
6. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
7. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
9. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
10. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
11. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
12. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
18. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
20. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
26. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
27. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
28. A sharp projection on an edge or surface.
29. Fiddler crabs.
30. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
31. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
32. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
34. A sudden numbing dread.
37. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
38. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
39. South African term for `boss'.
41. A town in central Belgium.
42. The monovalent organic group C3H7- obtained from propane.
44. A member of the people inhabiting the Aleutian Islands and western Alaska.
45. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
47. Any of numerous showy orchids of the genus Vanda having many large flowers in loose racemes.
48. Swedish oceanographer who recognized the role of the Coriolis effect on ocean currents (1874-1954).
49. A game in which darts are thrown at a dartboard.
53. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
54. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
55. A master's degree in business.
59. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.