1. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
4. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
9. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
13. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
14. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
15. A wound made by cutting.
16. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
17. A person who rises (especially from bed).
18. An Eskimo hut.
19. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
22. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
23. A state in New England.
24. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
28. Disabled in the feet or legs.
29. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
32. A large fleet.
35. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
37. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
38. The cry made by sheep.
39. A city in the European part of Russia.
41. Greek mythology.
42. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
45. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
46. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
48. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
52. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
56. A nonmetallic bivalent element that is normally a colorless odorless tasteless nonflammable diatomic gas.
58. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
59. Large Indian antelope.
62. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
63. An honorary law degree.
64. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
65. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
66. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
67. European wild horse extinct since the early 20th century.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
2. Glazed yeast-raised doughnut-shaped roll with hard crust.
3. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
4. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
5. English essayist (1775-1834).
6. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
7. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
8. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
9. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
10. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
11. A small island.
12. Avoid and stay away from deliberately.
20. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
21. The constellation that includes the southern celestial pole.
25. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
26. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
27. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
30. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
31. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
33. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
34. The sister of your father or mother.
36. Everyone except the clergy.
40. Popular United States conductor (1894-1979).
41. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
43. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
47. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
49. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
53. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
54. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
55. Any of various small biting flies.
57. A city of central China.
58. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
60. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
61. The younger of two major political parties in the United States.