1. An impudent or insolent rejoinder.
5. A grant made by a law court.
10. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
13. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
14. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
15. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
16. Formerly the basic unit of money in Hungary until it was replaced by the forint in 1946.
18. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
19. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
20. Very spicy sauce made from tabasco peppers.
22. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
25. Late time of life.
28. A rapid bustling commotion.
31. A Mid-Atlantic state.
33. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
34. Half the width of an em.
35. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
41. Jordan's port.
43. Reduce to lay status.
45. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
47. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
48. French soldier said to be fearless and chivalrous (1473-1524).
51. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
52. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
56. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
59. An associate degree in applied science.
60. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
63. A hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland that controls the degree of pigmentation in melanocytes.
64. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
65. Squash bugs.
66. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
1. The month following August and preceding October.
2. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
3. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
4. United States sculptor (born in 1924).
5. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
6. A city in east central Texas.
7. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
8. Twist or braid together, interlace.
9. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
10. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
11. Possessing material wealth.
12. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
17. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
21. Before noon.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
26. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
27. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
29. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
30. Belonging to some prior time.
32. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
39. (Greek mythology) The Titan who was father of Atlas and Epimetheus and Prometheus in ancient mythology.
40. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
42. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
44. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
46. A public promotion of some product or service.
49. The capital of Western Samoa.
50. Noisy talk.
51. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
53. God of love and erotic desire.
54. Uttering in an irritated tone.
55. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
57. A decree that prohibits something.
58. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
61. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
62. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.