1. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
4. Czech novelist who wrote in German about a nightmarish world of isolated and troubled individuals (1883-1924).
9. Unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope.
13. The basic unit of money in Romania.
14. Become broader or wider or more extensive.
15. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
16. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
17. Jordan's port.
18. The income arising from land or other property.
19. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
21. An ancient kingdom in northern Mesopotamia which is in present-day Iraq.
23. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
25. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
26. Relating to or characteristic of Shintoism.
32. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
35. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
36. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
37. A small amount of residue.
38. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
41. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
42. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
44. Extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic.
46. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
50. Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use.
54. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
56. A state in New England.
57. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
60. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
61. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
64. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
65. Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
66. The state of being unsure of something.
67. The seed of the cereal grass.
1. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
2. Lacking excess flesh.
3. United States film actor (born in Hungary) noted for portraying monsters (1884-1956).
4. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
5. A Japanese martial art employing principles similar to judo.
6. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
7. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
8. Type genus of the Anatidae.
9. A member of the Finno-Ugric-speaking people living in eastern European Russia.
10. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
11. British writer of short stories (1870-1916).
12. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
20. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
22. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
24. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
27. An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint.
28. God of love and erotic desire.
29. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
30. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
31. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
40. Any tropical gymnosperm of the order Cycadales.
43. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
45. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
47. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
48. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
49. A soft yellowish-white trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
51. A traveler who actively rides an animal (as a horse or camel).
52. Of or belonging to an enemy.
53. Grasslike or rushlike plant growing in wet places having solid stems, narrow grasslike leaves and spikelets of inconspicuous flowers.
55. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
58. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
59. God of war and sky.
62. A public promotion of some product or service.
63. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.