1. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
4. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
10. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
13. The sign language used in the United States.
14. Without moral standards or principles.
15. Being four more than fifty.
16. Diving ducks of North America having a bluish-gray bill.
18. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
19. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
20. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
22. A protruding abdomen.
24. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
25. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
27. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
33. Having its true character concealed with the intent of misleading.
36. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
39. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
41. A master's degree in business.
42. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
46. An informal term for a father.
50. An associate degree in nursing.
52. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
57. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
60. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
61. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
62. Bright with a steady but subdued shining.
64. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
65. An informal term for a father.
66. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
67. A resource.
1. An oil port in southern Iraq.
2. An annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance.
3. A public square with room for pedestrians.
4. A diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it).
5. Before noon.
6. The rotating armature of a motor or generator.
7. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
8. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
9. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
10. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
12. A genus of Indriidae.
17. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
21. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
23. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
26. Large dark-striped tropical food and game fish related to remoras.
29. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
32. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
34. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
35. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
37. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
38. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
40. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
43. A small cake leavened with yeast.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
47. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
51. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
53. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
54. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
55. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
56. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
58. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
59. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
63. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.