1. An enclosed space.
4. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
10. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
13. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
14. Small genus of succulent annual herbs found on sandy shores of North America and Europe.
15. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
16. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
17. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
19. V-shaped sleeve badge indicating military rank and service.
22. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
25. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
29. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
33. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
34. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
35. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
36. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
38. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
41. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
42. A sharp narrow ridge found in rugged mountains.
44. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
46. A doctor's degree in religion.
47. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
49. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
51. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
53. Omnivorous mammal of Central and South America.
55. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
58. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
60. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
62. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
63. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
64. The fine downy hair covering a human fetus.
65. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
66. The cry made by sheep.
67. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
2. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
3. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
4. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
5. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
6. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
7. Provided with artificial light.
8. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
9. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
10. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
11. Danish philologist whose work on Old Norse pioneered in the field of comparative linguistics (1787-1832).
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
20. A garment that covers the head and face.
21. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
23. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. Any plant of the genus Reseda.
26. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
27. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
28. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
30. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
31. A town in north central Oklahoma.
32. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
37. Cast again.
38. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
39. Panic grass.
40. As thin and soft as chiffon.
43. Considerate and solicitous care.
45. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
48. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
49. An associate degree in nursing.
50. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
52. A small cake leavened with yeast.
54. Prong on a fork or pitchfork.
56. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
57. God of love and erotic desire.
59. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
61. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.