1. Tag the base runner to get him out.
4. Send a signal by waving a flag or a light according to a certain code.
10. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
13. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
14. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
15. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
16. In favor of (an action or proposal etc.).
17. Showing mental alertness and calculation and resourcefulness.
19. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
21. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
22. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
23. Not only so, but.
24. In or of the month preceding the present one.
25. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
27. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
29. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
32. A metric unit of length equal to one thousandth of a meter.
34. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
38. An informal term for a father.
39. Extremely pleasing.
40. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
42. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
44. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
45. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
47. A form of address for a man.
48. A public promotion of some product or service.
51. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
53. A fraudulent business scheme.
55. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
57. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
60. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
64. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
65. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
66. Small genus of evergreen trees of tropical America and western Africa.
68. A light touch or stroke.
69. The habitation of wild animals.
70. An Asian country under the control of China.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Pleasantly cold and invigorating.
2. Be in accord.
3. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
4. The compass point that is one point south of due west.
5. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
6. Something twisted and tight and swollen.
7. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
8. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
9. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
10. The father of your father or mother.
11. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
12. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
18. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
20. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
28. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
30. A Spanish unit of length (about a yard) having different values in different localities.
31. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
33. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
35. A white native of Cape Province who is a descendant of Dutch settlers and who speaks Afrikaans.
36. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
37. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
41. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
43. (informal) Exceptionally good.
46. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
49. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
50. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
51. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
52. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
53. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
54. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
56. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
58. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
59. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
61. Lacking in rigor or strictness.
62. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
63. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
67. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.