1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. Any of various plants of the genus Salvia.
10. The seventh and last day of the week.
13. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
14. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
15. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
16. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
18. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
19. The month following July and preceding September.
20. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
22. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
24. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
26. The site of an archeological exploration.
27. A short introductory essay preceding the text of a book.
30. Any plant of the genus Erica.
34. A written agreement between two states or sovereigns.
35. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
37. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
38. Provided with artificial light.
40. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
41. An informal word (abstracted from words with this ending) for some unidentified branch of knowledge.
43. (of spatial position) In or brought into line with or into proper relative position.
47. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
48. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
49. Praise, glorify, or honor.
56. Muslim name for God.
58. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
59. Intentionally so written (used after a printed word or phrase).
60. Someone who leaves one country to settle in another.
62. The month following February and preceding April.
63. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
64. A song of praise (to God or to a saint or to a nation).
65. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
1. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
2. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
3. A district in southwestern Manhattan noted for its shops and restaurants and galleries and artist's lofts.
4. The world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in North Africa.
5. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
6. An easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc.
7. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir and avenger of Balder.
8. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
9. Medium-sized penguins occurring in large colonies on the Adelie coast of Antarctica.
10. A fraudulent business scheme.
11. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
12. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
17. At or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane.
21. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
23. A city in northern India.
25. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
28. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
29. (prefix) Outside or outer.
31. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
32. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
33. In bed.
36. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
39. Type genus of the Cyatheaceae.
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
44. City in northeast Pakistan.
45. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
46. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
50. Being two more than forty.
51. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
52. Dutch postimpressionist painter noted for his use of color (1853-1890).
53. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
54. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
55. A very light brown.
57. Meeting adequate standards for a purpose.
61. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.