1. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
4. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
10. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
13. The capital and largest city of Japan.
14. Someone who snores while sleeping.
15. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
16. A hidden storage space (for money or provisions or weapons).
18. Informal terms for money.
19. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
22. Relating to the Lamaze method of childbirth.
24. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
25. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
27. One of the common people.
28. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
32. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
36. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
38. Tag the base runner to get him out.
39. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
42. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
44. Distinctive and stylish elegance.
45. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
47. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
49. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
50. A badly assembled collection of parts hastily assembled to serve some particular purpose (often used to refer to computing systems or software that has been badly put together).
55. A populous province in northeastern China.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
60. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
61. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
63. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
64. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
65. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
66. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
1. Of or like a cecum.
2. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
3. Soft suede glove leather from goatskin.
4. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
5. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
6. One of two official languages of Norway.
7. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
8. A loose cloak with a hood.
9. Of or relating to or involving an area.
10. Largest known toad species.
11. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
12. Soft creamy white cheese.
17. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
21. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
23. The eleventh month of the Hindu calendar.
26. Spread or daub over.
29. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
30. A city of central China.
31. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
33. A cgs unit of work or energy.
34. With no effort to conceal.
37. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
43. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
46. Jordan's port.
48. English monk and scholar (672-735).
49. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
51. Lacking excess flesh.
52. Fallow deer.
53. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
54. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
56. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
57. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
58. Towards the side away from the wind.
59. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
62. Informal terms for a mother.