1. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
4. Used improperly or excessively especially drugs.
10. Inquire about.
13. A pass between mountain peaks.
14. An outbuilding (or part of a building) for housing automobiles.
15. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
16. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
18. Usually dull-colored medium-sized nocturnal moth.
20. The content of cognition.
21. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
23. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
24. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
26. One who works hard at boring tasks.
29. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
30. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
33. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
34. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
35. Distant in either space or time.
40. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
44. An amine containing the double bond linkage -C=C-N-.
46. (informal) Of the highest quality.
47. Boiled or baked buckwheat.
48. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
51. A light touch or stroke.
53. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
54. Shrubby thorny deciduous tree of southeastern United States with white flowers and small black drupaceous fruit.
60. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
61. Relating to or containing acetic acid.
64. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
65. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
66. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
67. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
68. A port city in southwestern Iran.
69. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
1. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
2. Weight to be borne or conveyed.
3. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
6. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
7. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
8. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
9. The last (12th) month of the year.
10. Earlier a god.
11. Plausible glib talk (especially useful to a salesperson).
12. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
17. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
22. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
25. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
27. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
28. A small canoe consisting of a light frame made watertight with animal skins.
31. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
32. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
36. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
37. A young woman.
38. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
39. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
41. Having the slant of a bevel.
42. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
43. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
44. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
45. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
49. The sacred city of Lamaism.
50. Having help.
52. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
55. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
56. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
57. The act of scanning.
58. Common Indian weaverbird.
59. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
62. A slight amount or degree of difference.
63. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.