1. The airforce of Great Britain.
4. alter slightly, esp. to achieve accuracy.
10. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Become taut or tauter.
15. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
16. Not in good physical or mental health.
17. Of time long past.
19. Australian evergreen shrubs.
22. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
23. An inhabitant of ancient Thebes.
26. A port city in southwestern Iran.
30. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
35. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
36. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
37. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
39. Of or pertaining to Sabah or its people.
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. Greek mythology.
48. Not only so, but.
52. Muslim name for God.
56. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
57. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
58. In a foreign country.
60. School of Mahayana Buddhism asserting that enlightenment can come through meditation and intuition rather than faith.
61. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
62. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
63. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
2. Metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon.
3. The season when the leaves fall from the trees.
4. On, to, or at the top.
5. The 4th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
6. (Old Testament) The fourth son of Jacob who was forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
7. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
8. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
9. A state in east central United States.
10. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
11. Be agitated.
12. English monk and scholar (672-735).
18. Type genus of the Ranidae.
20. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
21. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
24. A small cake leavened with yeast.
25. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
27. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
28. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
29. Tag the base runner to get him out.
31. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
32. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
33. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
40. A Loloish language.
41. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
42. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
45. A public square with room for pedestrians.
46. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
47. Make amendments to.
49. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
50. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
51. Divulge information or secrets.
53. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
54. Goddess of fate.
55. A state of southwestern India.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.