1. Inquire about.
4. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
9. A Loloish language.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. Any of various herbaceous plants of the genus Atriplex that thrive in deserts and salt marshes.
15. Dearly loved.
16. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
17. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
18. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
19. Squash bugs.
21. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
23. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
25. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
29. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
30. A Loloish language.
34. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
38. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
39. A state in southeastern United States.
41. Jordan's port.
43. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
44. A large quantity of written matter.
49. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
53. Tiny lobster-like crustaceans usually boiled briefly.
55. Of or concerning this.
57. A genus of Pyralidae.
58. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
59. Basic principles of the cosmos.
62. The longest division of geological time.
63. A usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair.
64. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
65. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
66. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. The act of scanning.
3. God of love and erotic desire.
4. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
5. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
6. Marked by smartness in dress and manners.
7. (informal) Of the highest quality.
8. Largest crested screamer.
9. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
10. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
11. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
12. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
20. (prefix) Half or partial.
22. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
27. A city in northern India.
28. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
31. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
32. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
33. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
35. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
36. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
37. In operation or operational.
40. (Greek mythology) The daughter of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra.
41. Largest crested screamer.
42. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
45. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
46. Combined or joined to increase in size or quantity or scope.
47. A nobleman (in various countries) of varying rank.
48. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
50. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
51. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
52. A blind god.
54. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
56. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
60. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
61. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.