1. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland.
4. German mystic and theosophist who founded modern theosophy.
10. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
13. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
14. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
15. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
19. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
21. An electrically charged particle.
22. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
23. A member of a Muslim Turkic people of western Asia (especially in Kazakstan).
26. Not only so, but.
29. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
30. Wood of a sumac.
34. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
35. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
36. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
37. Range of what one can know or understand.
39. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
44. An Anatolian language.
47. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
51. Jordan's port.
52. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
55. A heavy iron lever with one end forged into a wedge.
56. That is on a string.
59. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
60. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
61. A resident of Maine.
62. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
63. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
64. A large fleet.
65. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
2. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
3. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
4. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
5. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
6. Pertaining to or near the sun.
7. An island of central Hawaii (between Maui and Oahu).
8. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
9. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
10. The food served and eaten at one time.
11. Male red deer.
12. Offering fun and gaiety.
18. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
20. A Loloish language.
24. A belt-shaped region in the heavens on either side to the ecliptic.
25. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
27. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
28. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
31. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
32. A human limb.
33. An accountant certified by the state.
38. An intersection or crossing of two tracts in the form of the letter X.
39. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
40. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
41. Extremely pleasing.
42. Crested screamers.
43. A local computer network for communication between computers.
45. A city in northeastern Ohio.
46. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
48. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
49. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
50. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
53. A city in northern India.
54. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
57. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
58. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.