1. Intentionally so written (used after a printed word or phrase).
4. A severe or trying experience.
10. The sign language used in the United States.
13. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
14. Abnormal dryness of the conjunctiva and cornea of the eyes.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. A hat that is round and black and hard with a narrow brim.
18. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
19. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
20. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
21. Someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field.
23. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
25. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
27. The phenomenon of not permitting the passage of electromagnetic radiation.
30. Jordan's port.
34. An informal term for a father.
35. A public promotion of some product or service.
36. A flexible container with a single opening.
38. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
39. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
42. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
43. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
48. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
50. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
51. Any of the enzymes that catalyze biological oxidation.
54. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
58. A stringed instrument of India.
59. A long-playing phonograph record.
61. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
62. Step on it.
63. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
66. Not in good physical or mental health.
67. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
68. A worker who attaches something by nailing it.
69. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
1. Sudden and unexpected death of an apparently healthy infant during sleep.
2. The content of cognition.
3. Transparent anterior portion of the outer covering of the eye.
4. Any acid that contains oxygen.
5. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
6. United States actor (born in Ireland).
7. The dialect of Ancient Greek spoken in Thessaly and Boeotia and Aeolis.
8. Affect with wonder.
9. A local computer network for communication between computers.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. A fraudulent business scheme.
12. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
17. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
22. Kamarupan languages spoken in western Burma and Bangladesh and easternmost India.
24. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
29. A soft silvery metallic element.
31. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
32. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
33. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
37. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
40. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
41. Tropical American insectivorous bird having a long sharp bill and iridescent green or bronze plumage.
44. A cloth covering (a legging) that provides covering for the instep and ankles.
45. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
46. Being one more than one hundred.
47. A small cake leavened with yeast.
49. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
52. Being one more than twelve.
53. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
54. Being nine more than ninety.
55. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
56. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
57. A master's degree in library science.
60. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
64. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
65. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).