1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. (usually plural) The state of having reflex spasms of the diaphragm accompanied by a rapid closure of the glottis producing an audible sound.
10. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
13. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
14. A salt or ester of boric acid.
15. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
16. By bad luck.
18. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
19. Lower in esteem.
21. Common Indian weaverbird.
22. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
24. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
25. A heavy precious metallic element.
27. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
29. A drawing illustrating the relations between certain quantities plotted with reference to a set of axes.
32. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
36. Shape anew or differently.
38. A port and tourist center in southwestern Italy.
40. Unwind or untwist.
42. The syllable naming the fifth (dominant) note of any musical scale in solmization.
43. Having help.
45. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. The wood of an African obeche tree.
56. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
59. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
60. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
61. Having two feet.
62. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
63. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
64. Long nerve fiber that conducts away from the cell body of the neuron.
65. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
1. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
2. Offering fun and gaiety.
3. Distant in either space or time.
4. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
5. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
6. A slight depression in the smoothness of a surface.
7. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
8. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
9. Seed of a pea plant.
10. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
11. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
12. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
17. The Greek lyric poet of Lesbos.
20. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
23. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
26. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
28. Jordan's port.
30. A city in western Nevada at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
31. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
33. (law) Lacking any legal or binding force.
34. On or toward the lee.
35. Any of various young herrings (other than brislings) canned as sardines in Norway.
37. One of the common people.
39. A feeling of self-respect and personal worth.
41. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
44. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
46. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
47. Italian film actress (born in 1934).
49. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
50. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
52. English monk and scholar (672-735).
53. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
54. Not easy.
55. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
57. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
58. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.