1. A place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone).
5. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
10. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
13. Type genus of the Amiidae.
14. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
15. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
16. A quality of a given color that differs slightly from a primary color.
17. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
18. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
19. A resident of Utah.
21. Of or relating to or measured in ohms.
23. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
25. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
26. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
33. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
36. Being of delicate or slender build.
38. Speak unfavorably about.
40. A Spanish female Gypsy.
42. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
43. A state in midwestern United States.
44. Consisting of the musk-ox.
46. In addition.
53. Small Asian deer with small antlers and a cry like a bark.
58. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
59. Jordan's port.
61. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
62. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
63. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
64. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
1. About three feet long exclusive of tail.
2. Prevent from being included or considered or accepted.
3. Tropical Asian starlings.
4. Triteness or triviality of style.
5. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
6. A period of time spent sleeping.
7. Challenge the honesty or credibility of.
8. A master's degree in business.
9. A town in central Belgium.
10. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
11. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
12. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
20. Before noon.
22. Genus of New Zealand mat-forming herbs or subshrubs.
24. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
27. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
28. A very troublesome child.
31. A floor covering.
32. A Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ.
34. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
35. Highly excited.
37. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
39. Flowering plant with two cotyledons.
41. A battle (1590) in which the Huguenots under Henry IV of France defeated the Catholics under the duke of Mayenne.
45. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
47. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
48. An unforeseen obstacle.
49. A fraudulent business scheme.
50. Located in or toward the back or rear.
51. A small cake leavened with yeast.
52. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
54. A vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles.
55. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
56. The cry made by sheep.
57. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
60. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.