1. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
4. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
10. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
13. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
14. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
15. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
16. An associate degree in applied science.
17. Of or relating to the lips of the mouth.
18. A yearning for something or to do something.
19. Compose verses.
21. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
23. The act of escaping physically.
24. To fix or set securely or deeply.
26. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
27. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
30. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
34. An informal term for a father.
35. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
37. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
40. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
43. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
45. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
48. A public promotion of some product or service.
49. Cry plaintively.
50. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
54. A Spanish unit of length (about a yard) having different values in different localities.
56. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
58. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
59. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
63. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
64. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
65. A nation in northern North America.
66. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
1. Small very thin pancake.
2. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
3. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
4. The civil and religious leader of a Muslim state.
5. Affect with wonder.
6. (anatomy) A somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part.
7. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
8. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
9. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
10. Joint capital (with Mecca) of Saudi Arabia located in the central oasis.
11. A stock exchange in New York.
12. A range horse of the western United States.
20. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
22. A school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences.
25. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
28. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
29. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
31. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
32. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
33. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
39. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
41. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
42. A native or inhabitant of Afghanistan.
44. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
46. Make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose.
47. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
48. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
51. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
52. A small cake leavened with yeast.
53. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
55. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
57. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
60. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
61. A doctor's degree in optometry.
62. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.