1. A secret society of white Southerners to resist Black emancipation.
4. A port city in southwestern Iran.
10. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
13. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
14. (Russian) Small fruit or meat turnover baked or fried.
15. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
16. A small lump or protuberance.
17. (Arthurian legend) The battlefield where King Arthur was mortally wounded.
18. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
19. Indicating the most important performer or role.
21. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
22. (Greek mythology) The rarified fluid said to flow in the veins of the Gods.
24. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
27. (informal) Very tired.
29. United States comedian and film actor (1880-1946).
32. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
36. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
37. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
38. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
40. A Loloish language.
42. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
43. The ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum.
45. Late time of life.
48. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
49. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
51. A building where prostitutes are available.
58. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
59. Indigo bush.
62. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
63. The third day of the week.
64. Depressing in character or appearance.
65. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
66. Small deer of Japan with slightly forked antlers.
67. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
68. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A province in north-central China.
2. An awkward stupid person.
3. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
4. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
5. Slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric.
6. A band worn around the arm for decoration.
7. A share of money or food or clothing that has been charitably given.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Grandson of Amaterasu and first ruler of Japan.
10. Of an instrument of certain death.
11. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
12. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
20. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
23. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
25. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
26. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
28. Make amends for.
30. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
31. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
33. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
34. An unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles.
35. Colloquial British abbreviation.
39. (informal) Of the highest quality.
41. Preaching the gospel of Christ in the manner of the early church.
42. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
44. Regional and archaic.
46. Squash bugs.
47. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
50. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
52. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
53. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
54. The probability of a specified outcome.
55. Made of fir or pine.
56. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
57. God of love and erotic desire.
60. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
61. A unit of length of thread or yarn.