1. Marked by skill in deception.
4. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
9. God of love and erotic desire.
13. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
14. Coffee with the caffeine removed.
15. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
16. A large fleet.
18. Being nine more than forty.
19. South African term for `boss'.
20. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
21. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
24. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
29. Broken into sharp pieces.
34. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
35. An informal term for a father.
37. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
40. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
42. Fallow deer.
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
47. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
48. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
50. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
52. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
54. A block of absorbent material saturated with ink.
57. Lower in esteem.
61. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
62. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
66. Type genus of the Sulidae.
67. Rate of revolution of a motor.
68. Excessively fat.
69. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
70. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
71. A tortilla chip topped with cheese and chili-pepper and broiled.
72. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
73. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. The basic unit of money on Malta.
3. God of the Underworld.
4. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
5. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
6. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
7. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
8. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
9. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
10. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
11. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
12. Greek author of fables (circa 620-560 BC).
17. By bad luck.
22. An informal term for a father.
23. A small cake leavened with yeast.
25. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
30. A master's degree in business.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
33. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
36. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
38. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
39. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
41. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
44. A state in northwestern North America.
45. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
46. The cry made by sheep.
49. Spiritual being attendant upon God.
50. Informal terms for a mother.
51. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
53. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
54. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
55. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
56. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
58. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
59. Being of delicate or slender build.
60. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
63. A police officer who investigates crimes.
64. The residue that remains when something is burned.
65. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.