1. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
4. (anatomy) Of or relating to a cavity or chamber in the body (especially one of the upper chambers of the heart).
10. An honorary degree in science.
13. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
14. Affectedly trendy.
15. An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech.
16. Any of various thermoplastic resins used to make things.
18. Meat from a calf.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
20. Building material used as siding or roofing.
21. An employee who mixes and serves alcoholic drinks at a bar.
23. A public promotion of some product or service.
24. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
26. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
27. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
31. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
35. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
36. The act of escaping physically.
38. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
39. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
41. The cry made by sheep.
44. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
46. (biology) Covered with hairs especially fine soft ones.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
51. (used of persons) Standing above others in character or attainment or reputation.
53. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
57. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
58. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
61. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
62. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
63. Wear away.
65. An accountant certified by the state.
66. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
67. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
68. God of the earth.
1. A state of confusion and disorderliness.
2. Not only so, but.
3. A city in northern India.
4. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
5. The fifth day of the week.
6. Small genus of erect perennial shrubby herbs.
7. Water frozen in the solid state.
8. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
9. Of a pale purple color.
10. A fraudulent business scheme.
11. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
12. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
17. Jordan's port.
22. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
25. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
28. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
29. (informal) Of the highest quality.
30. Iraqi leader who waged war against Iran and who invaded Kuwait (born in 1937).
32. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
33. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
34. A large quantity of written matter.
37. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
40. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
42. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
43. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
45. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
47. An iconic mental representation.
48. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
50. Squash bugs.
51. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
52. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
54. Framework for holding objects.
55. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
56. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
59. A light touch or stroke.
60. A young woman making her debut into society.
64. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.