1. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
4. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
10. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
13. A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels).
14. Type genus of the Spalacidae.
15. An informal term for a father.
16. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
18. (informal) A bunch.
20. An old Scottish coin of little value.
21. Away from the mouth or oral region.
23. On or toward the lee.
26. A doctor's degree in religion.
28. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
32. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
34. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
37. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
40. An enclosed space.
41. The sound made by a cow or bull.
42. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
43. Lend dignity or honor to.
45. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
49. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
50. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
53. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
57. An armed adversary (especially a member of an opposing military force).
60. A fraudulent business scheme.
61. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
62. A member of the Circassian people living east of the Black Sea.
64. Being one more than two.
65. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
66. Microscopic unicellular marine or freshwater colonial alga having cell walls impregnated with silica.
67. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
1. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
2. Of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
3. Cooked in hot water.
4. A bachelor's degree in science.
5. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
6. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
7. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
8. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
9. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
10. The sixth month of the civil year.
11. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
17. In bed.
19. Any location known for vice and corruption.
22. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
25. Lower in esteem.
27. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
29. Young sheep.
30. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
31. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
33. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
35. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
36. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
38. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
39. The cry made by sheep.
44. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
46. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
47. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
48. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
51. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
52. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
53. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
54. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
55. Characteristic of false pride.
56. Type genus of the Amiidae.
58. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
59. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
63. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.