1. A sudden abrupt pull.
4. The face or front of a building.
10. A group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria.
13. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
14. Fungus used in the preparation of punk for fuses.
15. The fatty flesh of eel.
16. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
17. Relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area.
19. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
21. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
24. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
25. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
27. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
28. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
29. The 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet.
33. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
37. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
38. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
39. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
41. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
46. A unit of pressure.
47. The capital of Morocco.
52. Any of various perennial South American plants of the genus Loasa having stinging hairs and showy white or yellow or reddish-orange flowers.
54. Atlantic coast round clams with hard shells.
58. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
61. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
62. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
63. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
64. On or toward the lee.
65. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
66. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
67. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A resort city in western Florida.
2. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
3. Expletives used informally as intensifiers.
4. (anatomy) Of or relating to the fauces.
5. A city in northern India.
6. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
7. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
8. The basic unit of money in Yemen.
9. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
10. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
11. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
12. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
18. A nation in northern North America.
20. Any of a class of organic compounds that contain the divalent radical -CONHCO-.
22. Wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation.
26. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
30. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
31. A thin fog with condensation near the ground v 1.
32. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
34. A flexible container with a single opening.
35. A small cake leavened with yeast.
36. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
40. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
42. A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman.
44. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
48. Of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture.
49. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
50. Jordan's port.
51. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
53. Using speech rather than writing.
54. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
55. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
56. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
57. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
59. Standard time in the 8th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 120th meridian west.
60. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.