1. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
4. Inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense.
10. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
13. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
14. Dried grape.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. Generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin.
18. Extremely pleasing.
19. A short introductory essay preceding the text of a book.
22. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
25. Being divided or separated.
29. The doctrine that reality consists of two basic opposing elements, often taken to be mind and matter (or mind and body), or good and evil.
33. Of or like a cecum.
35. Deprive of by deceit.
36. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
37. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
38. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
39. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
49. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
51. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
55. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
57. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
60. The cry made by sheep.
61. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
62. In a foreign country.
64. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
65. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
66. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
67. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. Female equine animal.
4. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
5. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
6. Having a specified size.
7. The act of using.
8. French poet whose work influenced the surrealists (1854-1891).
9. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
10. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. Divulge information or secrets.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
20. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
21. Cut off the testicles.
23. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
24. The capital of Nationalist China.
26. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
27. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
28. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
30. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
31. Wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh.
32. (archaic) A fitting reward.
34. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
43. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
45. A seaport in northwestern Italy.
47. Located at or near the back of an animal.
48. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
50. A lyric poet.
52. In bed.
53. Denuded of leaves.
54. Clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion.
56. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
58. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
59. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
63. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.